SPSP Small Conference Grants provide funding for members who wish to host small conferences relevant to the field. SPSP Small Research Grants provide funding for members who work at institutions that do not provide financial support for research.
SPSP awards recognize senior career contributors, mid-career scholars, early career researchers, faculty who teach and mentor students, authors of specific works, and others.
SPSP's 20th Annual Convention will take place in Portland, Oregon from February 7-9, 2019. The convention is a unique opportunity for more than 3,500 attendees to present, network and meet potential collaborators, and learn about the field’s most current research. SPSP members receive discounted convention registration.
Search jobs in the Career Center for free! Click “Search Jobs” to search all listings by keyword, position, start date, date posted, and more. You can also sign up to receive twice-monthly emails with new jobs.
Post jobs in the SPSP Career Center easily – it’s free for members! SPSP members can post job listings for 30 days free of charge. Featured job listings are also available.
- People are often more swayed by stories than by research evidence.
- For example, people often ignore evidence-based recommendations about how frequently to get screened for cervical and breast cancer.
SPSP members receive the monthly member newsletter delivered right to their inboxes! The newsletter includes interviews with luminaries in the field, members sharing their stories and news, insider tips to help you apply for SPSP funding, and more!
Read up on the latest research in SPSP’s three publications:
- Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin publishes original empirical papers in all areas of personality and social psychology
- Personality and Social Psychology Review publishes original theoretical papers and conceptual review articles in personality and social psychology
- Social Psychological and Personality Science is a short reports journal in social and personality psychology, and a collaboration from ARP, EASP, SESP, SPSP, AASP, and SASP